The theme for this month's Practice Series is PLAY.
This week, you’re invited to take your practice out of the house and into the streets—to the bus station, office, grocery store, post office, any place that could use a little boost of magic. Become ambassadors of glee and secret agents of delight with bubbles. Soap bubbles! They’re the best medicine for lifting our moods, connecting us with strangers, and reminding us that life can be filled with magic and play. And doing it as a secret agent makes it even more fun.
Here’s your assignment, should you choose to accept it:
- Give yourself a secret play agent name (e.g. Ninja Nutcase, The Pied Popper).
- Bring a bottle of soap bubbles with you and keep it handy during your day.
- Notice when the mood around you is getting serious or people are just zoned out.
- BLOW! Fill the area with bubbles, but see if you can do it without anybody knowing it’s you.
- You can pretend nothing is happening or be as surprised and delighted as everybody else and start trying to pop them or sing “Tiny Bubbles.”
- Slip out as quietly as you came!
Please report back: How did your secret mission go?